Select the items to return or exchange
Returns & Exchanges
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
Is it easy to return/exchange items?
- Yes! Once your return or exchange is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 21 days (exclusions apply)
- Unworn (Have no signs of wear or damage)
- Original condition and packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Piercing jewelry.
- Items marked as final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
How to Exchange?
- We accept exchanges made within 21 days of the initial purchase.
- After you process your exchange, we will send you a shipping label for the item you are returning. Once your return label is scanned by USPS - we will ship out your new exchange order!
- Exchange orders have free shipping!
- You can expect it to arrive 3-5 days after you send back your original item.
- if you received a Studs item as a gift and wish to return, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process
When will I get a refund?
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, including gift cards.
- Refunds will typically appear in your bank account within 3-10 business days after they have been processed.
- For orders under $50, original shipping and handling charges of $5 are non-refundable.